Wednesday 29 June 2011

Quotes

"...When writing the story of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen !"


"I want to be Barbie. The bitch has everything."


"Are you really okay?...I'm acting like I'm okay. Please don't interrupt my performance."


"Some see a hopeless end, while others see an endless hope. " 
~Author Unknown~


"If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again."
 ~Flavia Weedn~


"If things go wrong, don't go with them."  
~Roger Babson~


"Hope is the word which God has written on the brow of every man."
~Victor Hugo~ 


"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
  ~Theodore Roosevelt~


"Wear a smile - one size fits all."
  ~Author Unknown~


"If a small thing has the power to make you angry, does that not indicate something about your size?"
  ~Sydney J. Harris~


"I love hugging.  I wish I was an octopus, so I could hug ten people at a time."
  ~Drew Barrymore~


"A hug is two hearts wrapped in arms."
  ~Author Unknown~


"The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter."
  ~Author Unknown~


"Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it." 
 ~Jacques Prévert~



"Save the Earth. It't the only planet with chocolate."









2 comments:

  1. Love this page! I really like your blog :) I have a blog myself and wish it was this good
    Much Love
    Pru
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. just come across your page from Google search. I was looking for good quotes for earth day, and found yours. Nice choice of quotes by the way!

    ReplyDelete